This month I was pleased to present at the 2016 Spring Conference for Over the Counter Magazine, talking to the agricultural pharmaceutical business about social media communications for business.
Social media communications can help both B2B and B2C industries build their sales funnels by creating messages that audiences want to engage with, and ultimately look to brands as thought leaders.
Topics covered included:
- Facebook ad targetting
- Twitter adversiting
- Messaging apps as the ‘new’ social media
- Social media strategy
- Content creation, and
- Managing your channels.
Main areas for any business looking at social media are:
- Target customers by knowing their preferences and overall online behaviours – creating personalised web experiences (tailored content).
- Immersive brand and product stories are key to experience driven marketing strategies that began to grow in previous years; these stories create excitement and emotive responses.
- Videos are the new mainstream (over images) with YouTube reaching record-levels of viewership and Facebook investing massively in making video its next runaway success with users.
- 80% of marketers agree that Facebook is a high priority.
- But importantly clarify your business’ social media goals before undertaking anything.
If your business is looking to adopt social media as part of its sales process, speak with us today and see how we can help.